The WWSC Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday 28 November, starting at 2pm. An up-to-date agenda can be found here.
Recognising that not everyone is comfortable indoors with lots of people, the committee has decided to hold the AGM both in the clubhouse and over the internet so that the maximum number of members can join in. Details of how the internet access will work and how members taking part remotely will be able to ask questions and vote will be sent out shortly, along with the Finance report. Slides from other presentations and the results of the voting will be sent out by email after the AGM.
We need to know approximate numbers likely to attend in the clubhouse as the club will be providing a light lunch, but we also need to know how many might join in remotely. Please click here to record your preference.
If you plan to attend the AGM in the clubhouse, please consider the club’s Covid-19 precautions:
- If you have received a positive PCR test result for Covid-19 in the ten days leading up to the AGM on 28th November, DO NOT ATTEND.
- If you experience cold or Flu-like symptoms in the days before the AGM, DO NOT ATTEND.
- Out of respect for the safety of your fellow club members, please take a Lateral Flow Test at home on the morning of the 28th. If it is positive DO NOT ATTEND.
- The clubroom will be well ventilated, we suggest you dress up to suit the expected conditions.
- Face coverings are not mandatory but feel free to wear one if you prefer.
Observing these simple precautions will help to limit the spread of the virus.